[Marxism] Re: On Ed’s Clownish Zionism

Ed Thehappyclown edthehappyclown at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 11 06:06:43 MDT 2005

The thread title says it all.

This starting to get fascinating.

Not once have I argued for Zionism, one way or the
other.

Wow, your totalitarian mindset is deeply ingrained.  I
have now been referred to as an Anti-German (I am not,
and have many critiques of them), as a Zionist (which
I cannot be by definition, since I am opposed to
nationalism), and a liberal (not sure what is meant by
this).

Like I said, fascinating.  Your powers to extrapolate
from things I have never said is truly impressive.