[Marxism] Previous outburst of German "leftist" support for Zionism

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Thu Aug 11 09:15:36 MDT 2005

http://lists.econ.utah.edu/pipermail/marxism/2004-November/017347.html

Andy Pollack:
"alexander locascio" <berlinal at web.de> replied offlist to me with the
below. I'm posting it here to serve him and the list notice that we don't
need Zionists replying offlist -- let them reply on the list so members can
judge their crap.

------------------------------

Andy wrote:

 >This would be shocking if we didn't remember that the Israeli ruling
party's founders collaborated with the fascists

Uh, so did the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem.  By your reasoning then, it
shouldn't surprise us that the Protocols of the Elders of Zion enjoys such
wide circulation under Palestinians.

Of course, most American leftists don't even know this.  Thank god I've
lived the past four years in Germany, where the issues of historical
culpability actually forces people to research this shit, rather than
getting spoonfed by Leni Brenner.

As the great banner of Anti-Fascist Action Berlin puts it:

Solidarity with Israel!  For Communism!

--

www.marxmail.org