[Marxism] Let's cool it

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sat Aug 13 18:55:52 MDT 2005

I think that Walter has been cooperating by not posting stuff about Lula,
so I was rather disappointed to see David's jibe about "Walter Lippmann
lite". This led to a response from Fred, a counter-response from David and
now another from rrubinelli. Please, let's let this rest, please. This
forum is a powerful medium for the exchange of ideas. My suggestion is to
read a newspaper article, rent a leftwing movie, read a book, etc. and
comment on it. One of the things I like about writing for swans.com and now
mrzine.org is that it enables me to focus on the things that matter to me
without stepping on anybody's toes, except for Paul Berman and the late
Albert Camus. Let's look at Marxmail in similar terms.