[Marxism] RE: Swans release: August 15, 2005

Jim Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Mon Aug 15 10:32:51 MDT 2005

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 10:30:13 -0400 Louis Proyect <lnp3 at panix.com> writes:

Having looked at that and some of his other pieces, I agree that
Charles Marowitz's piece on Radosh and some of his other
articles in Swans are a lot better than his Russell article.
I think a lot of people here were taken aback by his
Russell article because it bears more than a passing
resemblence to what the right-wing hack, Paul Johnson,
wrote about Russell, in his book, *Intellectuals*, although
in Marowitz's case, the fault appears to be all due to
Ray Monk rather than to Johnson.