[Marxism] Sheehan's quote

Louis R Godena louisgodena at ids.net
Wed Aug 17 07:19:42 MDT 2005

So what if she did claim her son died for Israel?   What's wrong with
*that*?   The whole frigging world knows that making the Middle East safe
for the zionist project was a major precipitating factor of the March 2003
invasion.   It is only here in America and among a dwindling number of
leftists that this salient feature of the war has been studiously
overlooked.

Louis G