[Marxism] Cindy Sheehan VFP Convention Transcript at the VFP Website

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Wed Aug 17 10:35:23 MDT 2005

Looking into the VFP website some more, I found the transcript of
Cindy Sheehan's VFP convention speech:

(massive round of applause)

And if you think I won't say bullshit to the President, I say move
on, cuz I'll say what's on my mind.

<http://www.veteransforpeace.org/convention05/
sheehan_transcript.htm></blockquote>

I suppose that the "massive round of applause" made it impossible for
the person who did the transcribing to complete that sentence.  I
assume that Mike Ferner did hear her right, and she ended that
sentence with " . . . and you'll stop the terrorism" (at <http://
mrzine.monthlyreview.org/ferner090805.html>).

Yoshie Furuhashi
<http://montages.blogspot.com>
<http://monthlyreview.org>
<http://mrzine.org>
* Mahmoud Ahmadinejad: <http://montages.blogspot.com/2005/07/mahmoud-
ahmadinejads-face.html>;  <http://montages.blogspot.com/2005/07/chvez-
congratulates-ahmadinejad.html>; <http://montages.blogspot.com/
2005/06/iranian-working-class-rejects.html>