[Marxism] Let it bleed

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Wed Aug 17 17:01:12 MDT 2005

> Which literal sequence of words Sheehan may have used and how
> accurately they have been reported isn't the issue. This isn't
> about the FACTS, Yoshie, this is about the TRUTH. What the
> situation calls for is a vicious, savage expose of the right wing
> cabal's attempted assassination of Cindy Sheehan, not whether she
> misplaced a comma.
>
> Joaquín

I'm saying what I'm saying because I want to defend what she says and
stands for.  It's not an effective defense of it if I say that it's a
"misquote" when it isn't.  That should be obvious.

Yoshie Furuhashi
<http://montages.blogspot.com>
<http://monthlyreview.org>
<http://mrzine.org>
* Mahmoud Ahmadinejad: <http://montages.blogspot.com/2005/07/mahmoud-
ahmadinejads-face.html>;  <http://montages.blogspot.com/2005/07/chvez-
congratulates-ahmadinejad.html>; <http://montages.blogspot.com/
2005/06/iranian-working-class-rejects.html>