[Marxism] Re: Cindy Sheehan quote (response to Yoshie)

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 17 18:37:14 MDT 2005

Yoshie writes:

"unless  someone can prove to me that the email attributed to her is a hoax"

This is from Sheehan's blog at Huffington Post:

<http://www.huffingtonpost.com/theblog/archive/cindy-sheehan/camp-casey-day-11_5813.html>

Another "big deal" today was the lie that I had said that Casey died for
Israel. I never said that, I never wrote that. I had supposedly said it in a
letter that I wrote to Ted Koppel's producer in March. I wrote the letter
because I was upset at the way Ted treated me when I appeared at a Nightline
Town Hall meeting in January right after the inauguration. I felt that Ted
had totally disrespected me. I wrote the letter to Ted Bettag and cc'd a
copy to the person who gave me Ted's address. I believe he changed the email
and sent it out to capitalize on my new found notoriety by promoting his own
agenda. Enough about that.

Eli Stephens
  Left I on the News
  http://lefti.blogspot.com