[Marxism] Re: Cindy Sheehan quote (response to Yoshie)

Austin, Andrew austina at uwgb.edu
Wed Aug 17 19:10:35 MDT 2005

________________________________

From: marxism-bounces at lists.econ.utah.edu on behalf of Yoshie Furuhashi
Sent: Wed 8/17/2005 7:45 PM
To: marxism at lists.econ.utah.edu
Subject: [Marxism] Re: Cindy Sheehan quote (response to Yoshie)

So, Cindy Sheehan did write and send the email message attributed to
her and she did say, "My son joined the Army to protect America, not
Israel," one of the statements at stake in Anderson Cooper's
question.

* * *

Yoshie,

"I wrote the letter to Ted Bettag and cc'd a  copy to the person who gave me Ted's address. I believe he changed the email and sent it out to capitalize on my new found notoriety by promoting his own agenda."

Do you believe that Cindy is lying?