[Marxism] Re: Cindy Sheehan quote (response to Yoshie)

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Wed Aug 17 19:34:51 MDT 2005

I believe that Cindy Sheehan is trying to put a spin on the situation
that unfortunately does not jive with available evidence.  You see,
the email message posted by Tony (not Ted Bettag) which contains her
letter to ABC Nightline that the Wikipedia entry on her (at <http://
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cindy_Sheehan>) leads visitors to is dated "Mar
18, 8:33 pm," i.e. _long_ before the national media burdened her with
her "new found notoriety" and Democratic Party consultants.

If you read her letter, btw, it's a very moving letter, and it seems
quite authentic to me.  It sounds like her and millions of other
liberal, leftist, and libertarian Americans.  I believe that she
should embrace it, rather than repudiate it.

7f523b1a73be1a36?hl=en>

Advanced Groups Search
   Preferences
bullyard > Fw: Nightline Tonight Mon., March 14, 2005

Fixed font - Proportional font
Tersch
   Mar 18, 8:33 pm     show options