[Marxism] Editorial cartoonists on Cindy Sheehan

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 21 15:15:42 MDT 2005

No major American news organization that I know of has come out for
immediate (or even "Hayden-type") withdrawal from Iraq, or even "against the
war." None to my knowledge has editorially called for George Bush to have
the decency to speak with Cindy Sheehan, or the American people for that
matter. But one way to measure the resonance she is getting is to look at
editorial cartoonists, who are SOMEWHAT freer to express opinions which
might closer reflect what "real people" are thinking.

I've assembled a bunch of editorial cartoons on the subject of Cindy Sheehan
vs. George Bush, to illustrate that point. They can be found here:

<http://community.webshots.com/album/428059265PWWdmB>

Enjoy!

Eli Stephens
  Left I on the News