[Marxism] Appreciation for report on Venezuela

Walter Lippmann walterlx at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 21 16:40:56 MDT 2005

Read and enjoyed the report on Venezuela at Marxmail. May I ask what
international tendency Labor's Militant Voice is linked with? I tried
to find the tendency's view on Cuba and couldn't. If there is one
resolution, document or statement where that would be reflected,
I'd like to see the article or the link. Link preferable.

Thanks,

Walter Lippmann

P.s., Shane Brinton and others: Please send in your impressions of
Venezuela as well. I'm sure we'll all enjoy the reports of the young
and enthusiastic participants.