[Marxism] Fw: How to File a Complaint with the FCC over Robertson'sCall for Assassination

Joaquín Bustelo jbustelo at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 25 09:56:42 MDT 2005

This idea of sending a letter of complaint to George Bush's FCC over
Robertson's remarks is a thoroughly knuckle-headed and completely
liberal one.

Don't we already HAVE enough censorship? Why do we want to promote more?

Over where I work, I pressured and cajoled and worked to have his
statements REPORTED. But what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the
gander. If you can be fined or shut down for being the original
broadcaster of the statement, you can be shut down for retransmitting
it.

Moreover, Robertson's show is on cable, not in broadcast, which means it
is largely beyond the FCC's reach.

Joaquín