[Marxism] Re: "the main danger to the Cuban Revolution is in itsown leadership"

M. Junaid Alam alam1 at lefthook.org
Sat Aug 27 11:05:13 MDT 2005

"I can't think of a more undialectical, and frankly robotic statement
than this one [by Carl Webb]"

Mauricio, I am firmly convinced that Carl Webb is, in fact, a robot.
Every sentence he utters on this list - on any subject - fully confirms
this conviction. On the one hand, I am flattered that some capitalist
out there has seen fit to make a robot with Marxist programming language
instead of, say, C++ or Perl, but on the other hand...