[Marxism] ISO an important group on the American left? Workers World Party much less important sect?

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sun Aug 28 15:24:49 MDT 2005

>Interesting.  Where can I find the list of marxist party rankings?
>I've been hanging out with the Sparts also when I not hanging with
>Solidarity, RCP,...ect.
>
>And what do you mean you've cut me some slack on this list?  I didn't
>know I'd done anything wrong except proclaim to be a Marxist Leninist
>Trotskyist.
>

>Carl

Carl, don't play games with me. Marxmail is not the place to characterize
Fidel Castro as a "fucked up white communist". I have no idea where you
learned to express yourself in such a manner, but clearly not among the
groups that have been hanging around with. And, finally, Marxmail is the
one place on the left where you *will* get booted for proclaiming oneself
to be a Marxist Leninist Trotskyist. The list that preceded this one was
filled to the rafters with people who proclaimed this day in and day out,
so I set up a forum for people who wanted to avoid windbags, ultraleftists,
sectarians, people drunk on their own rhetoric, etc.