[Marxism] Bolivarian Revolution A Marxist Revolution or dead end tactic?

Josh Saxe joshsaxe at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 18:00:05 MDT 2005

Mike Friedman wrote:
"I'm not going to waste my time with a detailed explanation, since I
don't really see the need to convince you or anyone else of anything
..."

Ok, but that was a startingly great response based on genuine
knowledge and experience and while I have read a modest amount on
Nicaragua (I have been working on a paper on the Central America
solidarity movement in the U.S., El Salvador and Nicaragua for the
last 6 months) I haven't seen such good analysis, so thanks.  Not to
say I'm not still skeptical in certain ways but I have no way of
responding to the evidence you raise.