[Marxism] Bird Flu Pandemic and Martial Law

Calvin Broadbent calvinbroadbent at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 30 04:23:56 MDT 2005

Even if you don't go for the thesis below, those choice quotes from
parasites Turner and Philip are psychopathic. Prince Charles is an
'environ-mentalist' also.

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/august2005/290805chickenlittle.htm

Is Bird Flu Pandemic Chicken Little Scenario?

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones | August 29 2005

In 2003 it was SARS, the deadly virus that caused lethal pneumonia and lung
failure was sweeping the globe and it was only a matter of time before the
west would succumb to its devastating wrath.

It never happened.

The number of SARS cases never topped 1000, none of which were proven to be
anything more than traditional lung infections.

SARS has been replaced by a new enemy, an enemy that may require martial
law, quarantines and forced vaccinations - H5N1 - the dreaded bird flu.

Are we right to be concerned or is this just another fearmongering campaign
to make millions for big pharma and keep us under the suffocating
'protection' of Big Brother nanny state?

In October of last year, the head of the Russian Virology Institute,
Academician Dmitry Lvov said at a press conference, “Up to one billion
people could die around the whole world in six months."

“We are half a step away from a worldwide pandemic catastrophe."

A catastrophe didn't happen that year and it didn't happen after six months,
or eight months.

Thank God it didn't happen, but for people like Ted Turner, Jacques-Yves
Cousteau and Prince Philip, one billion deaths isn't necessarily a bad thing
for humanity.

"The simplest answer is that the world's population should be about two
billion, and we've got about six billion now," Turner told E Magazine, an
environmentalist publication.

Turner (pictured) went even further in an interview with Audubon magazine.

"A total world population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from
present levels, would be ideal."

In a 1991 interview with the UNESCO Courier, Jacques-Yves Cousteau, the
famous Emmy award winning film producer who went on to be a kingpin of the
environmental movement said,

"It's terrible to have to say this. World population must be stabilized and
to do that we must eliminate 350,000 people per day."

That works out to 127,750,000 people per year, and 1.27 billion people over
10 years.

in the foreword to his 1986 book If I Were an Animal, Prince Philip wrote,

"In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly
virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation."

So the elite are very concerned about their noble effort to cull the
population for the greater good. Should we therefore be alarmed by a London
Times article which reports,

"Britain’s elite have been selected as priority cases to receive scarce
pills and vaccinations at the taxpayers’ expense if the country is hit by a
deadly bird flu outbreak."

Is this a red flag or is it simply a means of creating a false scarcity so
that everyone runs out and buys the antidote fearing an imminent outbreak?

We should be wise to remember that the revelation that the Bush cabinet was
on Cipro, the anthrax fighting antibiotic, only emerged in the media after
the anthrax attack was in process, not before.

Therefore it seems more likely that this is a ruse to line the pockets of
the government affiliated pharmaceutical companies.

One thing is clear, if this outbreak did occur then the justification to
suspend Constitutional rights will be flaunted to its maximum exposure. Back
in April President Bush added pandemic influenza to the list of diseases for
which quarantine is authorized.

China's zealous martial law tactics in dealing with SARS, home detention,
curfews, mandatory vaccinations, restriction of travel, are the model for
what could unfold in the US.

The federal blueprint for the exact same scenario was released and picked up
by the Associated Press a year ago.

This will make ID cards and airport security checks look like a tea party.

This is a slow process of conditioning the public to accept mandatory
vaccinations and restrictions on mobility under a rule of martial law.

The ball started rolling back in 2001 when the Model States Emergency Health
Powers Act was passed, which allows for total government takeover of every
industry, vehicle, building, location, distribution process, you name it.

And when this flu pandemic happens who will we blame? Surely not US
scientists playing around with the deadly 1918 Spanish flu virus at "less
than the maximum level of containment" according to the New Scientist
magazine.

At present, bird flu fearmongering seems highly likely to be a chicken
little scenario. But if it does happen just think for yourself about what
the elite have already said on the record about depopulation and add to that
the fact that the elite were the first to be protected against any possible
bird flu pandemic.