[Marxism] If Marxism is a Science thenits Predictions ShouldMatter...

Einde O'Callaghan einde at gmx.de
Fri Dec 2 00:03:26 MST 2005

rrubinelli wrote:
> Comrade EOC's statement is more contortion than analysis; more hedging
> than identification; more groping than insight.  The ability to not see
> what is obvious is a signature human characteristic, as is the imagining
> of things real that aren't there. Human yes, but not characteristics to
> be embraced by Marxists.

I make no claim to be an expert - however if anybody wants a more or
less definitive statement of the position of the British SWP on the
origin of bureaucratic state capitalism in Russia, its development,
decline, collapse and eventual replacement by the current form of robber
baron capitalism I suggest that they read Mike Haynes' book "Russia:
Class and Power 1917-2000", which can be ordered on-line from Bookmarks
at http://www.bookmarks.uk.com/ for £8 sterling plus postage & packing.

I am attending a conference for the next few days and will be unable to
respond to anything at least until late on Saturday night.

Einde O'Callaghan