[Marxism] Moderator's note

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Dec 14 08:18:43 MST 2005

>Actually, I have engaged with many, many thousands in my life on the
>issues of moment to the Left.   And I can prove it.   And does being the
>moderator of a mailing list containing 850 or even many times that number
>in a common-language (English) universe of somewhere approaching a billion
>people entitle one to credibly call others "isolated"?   I wouldn't think so.

Louis, you destroyed the mailing list that this one grew out of. Do you
think I have amnesia or something? Just keep this immigration stuff to
yourself since it leads to nothing but flame wars.

>And, besides, I would hardly call my position on immigration "unpopular".
>At least, not among the people I work with.
>
>Louis G

I don't care about who you work with. I am not moderating what they say. My
only mission is to keep this place relevant to the left. I tossed Rolf
Martens off the list because he was posting nonsense about nuclear power.
This is not the old Marxism list, okay?