[Marxism] Isn't it time we stopped tolerating racist provocations?

Louis R Godena louisgodena at ids.net
Thu Dec 29 18:46:32 MST 2005

Look, you're idea of "organizing" is to deliberately and purposively
increase the supply of surplus labor in a community and THEN try to put
pressure on the boss to allow a union.   This when he has many times the
number of replacement workers ready to step in during a job action.   And I
am arguing for policies that deny the boss that option.   If you're going to
organize, don't shoot yourself in the foot straight off.   But, then, I
don't think there is a lot organizing experience on this list.   Some great
people, some great ideas, some very facile and cogent political arguments,
but not much practical experience in organizing labor.   You need to listen
to new ideas and new ways of doing things so your always we you are right
now.

Louis Godena