[Marxism] We must attack CNN

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 31 07:27:36 MST 2005

Juan Carlos wrote about "terrorist right winger Cuban-mafia called Lucia
Newman"

Lucia Newman has been doing the most objective reporting about Cuba on U.S.
television for years. By U.S. standards she's practically a Castro-loving
Communist. Notice I said "the most objective." I'm not suggesting she
actually is objective, or is actually left-wing, but I'll settle for her
reporting over the likely alternative any day.

I REALLY doubt she has any connection with the Miama Cuban "mafia". If she
does she hides it awfully well.

Eli Stephens
  Left I on the News
  http://lefti.blogspot.com