[Marxism] Re: XXXXX Bashfest 2005

Lueko Willms l.willms at jpberlin.de
Wed Feb 9 09:27:00 MST 2005

.    On  09.02.05
  wrote  schaffer at optonline.net (Les Schaffer)
     on  /ALIST/MARXMAIL
     in  420A292B.4010507 at optonline.net
  about  Re: [Marxism] Re: XXXXX Bashfest 2005

LS> exactly!!! keep the on-list stuff aimed for the 700 subscribers
LS> world-wide that we have, keep the inter-personal stuff off-list.

   My issue is the breaking of the discussion threads by creating a
new thread with every message instead of replying to one of the
messages in the thread.

   This makes reading Marxmail a PITA.

   Jurriaan Bendien is not the only one doing this, but the one among
those who post the highest number of messages.

   I have approached him privately, but got the answer

"I have switched the mailstream off from the subscribers list,"
"Otherwise I get logjammed with an enormous amount of mails"

   and this is for me a very arrogant attitude towards all other
posters.

   I urgently call on all those frequent posters to subscribe to the
individual mail format and to use the REPLY function of their mail
readers.

   Use a filter to move the mail from this list to a folder by itself.

Yours,

"Kein Land kann seine Probleme in dieser globalisierten Welt allein
auf sich gestellt lösen. Entweder wir retten uns alle zusammen oder
wir gehen zusammen unter. Heute mehr denn je gilt das Wort von José
Martí: Das Vaterland ist die ganze Menschheit."
               - Fidel Castro, Caracas (Veneuzuela), 3. Februar 1999