[Marxism] It's the 60th anniversary of the bombing of Dresden

Michael Sims mjsbpmagen-mxmail at yahoo.fr
Sun Feb 13 18:43:23 MST 2005

_forwarded_

-------- Original Message --------
Sun, 13 Feb 2005 17:23:14 PST
Date: 	Sun, 13 Feb 2005 17:23:14 -0800 (PST)
From: 	Alan Bradley <alanb1000 at yahoo.com>
Subject: 	Re: [Marxism] It's the 60th anniversary of the bombing of Dresden

You wrote:
 > Apparently this war caused the highet death toll
 > among citizens ever until WWII - because of the
 > starvation of the peasants through plundering - and
 > not just that.

I suspect that that record might actually belong to
the Taiping Rebellion.

---

I also note that in the post I forwarded via Louis I
said that the Albigensian Crusade was in the 14th
century. It was in the 13th, as I would have realised
if I had been paying attention. :(

You could forward this to Marxmail if you feel like
it, but you don't have to...

Alan Bradley

--End of Original Message --------