[Marxism] What the hell happened in Fallujah?

M. Junaid Alam mjunaidalam at msalam.net
Wed Jan 5 21:46:39 MST 2005

A few days ago I posted this article here:

http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/IRIN/121b671d950efc3ac031b54b55118d85.htm

It appears this is the only article in the whole world on the subject,
according to Google, which is more than a bit suspicious given that it
asserts 500 dead women and children were found.

 Firstly, you can't even find this specific article online anywhere
other than at the above link. The site which is listed as the source for
the article, some UN subsidiary, does not even contain the article. Not
clear from the context of the link whether it was provided by the
Reuters news service program in general or what, but it is not from
Reuters itself. But if you do a Google search for Fallujah casualties in
general, all you come up with is stuff on Fallujah I - what happened in
April.