Short comment on Lou's post was RE: [Marxism]Arguing against Creationism and Healyism

Bill Hughes bill at enlightenment.fsnet.co.uk
Thu Mar 3 17:24:04 MST 2005

Nietzschean thought dominates the world not only in neo-con disguise but in
postmodern 'left' pluralism and perspectivism. The fact that left and right
share this antirational relativism that transcends values and truth is
precisely the point of Spiked group (for want of a better label). They have
constantly argued against that strand of thought and I would be surprised if
you could cite anything from that quarter that remotely resembles Nietzsche.