[Marxism] Re: Black Book of Capitalism

Lueko Willms l.willms at jpberlin.de
Mon Mar 7 06:17:00 MST 2005

.    On  06.03.05
  wrote  ian at ianpace.com (Ian Pace)
     on  /ALIST/MARXMAIL
     in  031401c5229e$e6b16610$71ee0352 at IANPC
  about  [Marxism] Black Book of Capitalism

IP> Schwarzbuch Kapitalismus, bu Robert Kurz.
IP> Neither has been translated into English to the best of my
IP> knowledge.

   The US Library of Congress catalogue shows only German language
titles for author Kurz, Robert:

http://catalog.loc.gov/cgi-bin/
Pwebrecon.cgi?Search_Arg=Kurz%2C+Robert&Search_Code=NAME_&CNT=25&BROWS
E=1&HC=7&SID=

IP> Has anyone read either or both of these books,

   I haven't read anything by Kurz.

   Or did I? There was this strange article about how work is
vanishing... or was that not by Kurz? Can't remember.

Yours,

"Ohne Pressefreiheit, Vereins- und Versammlungsrecht ist keine
Arbeiterbewegung möglich"        - Friedrich Engels      (Februar 1865)