[Marxism] MJ pamphlet

steve heeren tzsche at shaw.ca
Mon Mar 7 16:35:40 MST 2005

ab:

sorry that i don't have much info about the pamphlet itself. The news
item (from about 1999) only says that the pamphlet was written by a Utah
criminology professor and Orrin Hatch recommended it. i suggest that you
google the exact phrase i quoted and see what comes up. i did that
myself just to check on its authenticity.

And then it says, (also mentioned were more traditional telltale signs
such as staying out late all night [doing what???], needing more money,
and showing interest in "the Ras Tafari religion")!!!!

steve heeren

The weight of this sad time we must obey.
Speak what you feel, not what you ought to say.

                        Shakespeare (King Lear)