[Marxism] "Taiwan nationalism" -- a purely political artifact of recent origin

Nestor Gorojovsky nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
Wed Mar 9 06:45:11 MST 2005

Respuesta a: [Marxism] "Taiwan nationalism" -- a
Remitido por: Fred Feldman
Fecha: Miércoles 9 de Marzo de 2005
Hora: 6:28
*****

> In my last post, I wrote "Chinese independence goes down the tube."
> Before Richard's body heat pops the thermometer, I want to stress that
> I meant "the unification of China  goes down the tubes." Fred Feldman

Me, sinful and reactionary "bourgeois nationalist disguised as a
Marxist" (as some will certainly say), cares less about Richard's
body heat than Fred.

So that here it goes:  If the unification of China goes down the
tubes, then Chinese independence goes down the tubes.

You were right both times, Fred.

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar

Buenos Aires, 1822