[Marxism] Cultural destabilization? Hahahhahhahhhahhaahha!

Calvin Broadbent calvinbroadbent at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 9 11:14:33 MST 2005

Hi,

I had a good laugh at that one myself. It should be noted that 'hard man'
actor Russell Crowe is a right-wing character. Whilst filming *Romper
Stomper* (Autralian film about nazi skinheads), Crowe got carried away with
the 'glamour' of his role. Apparently his gang used to go around Australian
bars seig-heiling and terrorising the local punters as ostensible 'nazis'. I
wonder if the FBI did not spin Crowe this yarn in the sure belief that he
would take it seriously and publicly bolster the government's 'cultural
stabilisation' effort. I wonder what other actors were targetted in the Al
Qaeda kidnap plot. Bruce Willis? Matthew McConaghy? Christian Slater?
Fiendish indeed.