[Marxism] Black Army Recruits Down 41% since 2000

Bonnie Weinstein giobon at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 9 13:51:51 MST 2005

It is, and you are not alone in thinking so. At the S.F. School board we
heard two JROTC Colonel's argue that they are teaching "life skills" and how
to be a "good citizen." Both of them claimed they were "not allowed" to
recruit to the military even though they call themselves the Junior Reserve
Officer Training Corps.  But then, war is for peace and killing is out of
love and respect for culture.

Bonnie Weinstein