[Marxism] the politics of paranoia

Fred Feldman ffeldman at bellatlantic.net
Wed Mar 9 19:29:58 MST 2005

However, we must always remember that just because you're paranoid
doesn't mean they're not plotting against you.

Take the case of Russell Crowe who apparently believes he narrowly
escaped Al Qaeda. I think the evidence is that he was captured,
programmed Manchurian Candidate style, and unleashed on Hollywood --
regularly attacking other Hollywood stars (invariably Americans), and
breaking up publicly and noisily with as many American actresses as
possible, sometimes several at one time (the Aussies seem to go
suspiciously unscathed).

The apparent public drunkenness is simply the functioning of his program
set off when an Al Qaeda agent in his vicinity hums a few bars of
"Waltzing Matilda."

All indications are that his programming will culminate in a massive
martial-arts, samurai sword slaughter at the next Academy Awards,
beginning with the shocking beheading of the recipient of the Lifetime
Achievement Award.

Fred Feldman