[Marxism] conspiracy

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Wed Mar 9 21:17:43 MST 2005

Carlos A Rivera wrote:

"But the Pentagon became a tetragon (for a little while) and New York
City is missing a lot of valuable commercial and office real estate,
because there was indeed a conspiracy against it. To deny this is to
deny reality. Now, we might know this conspiracy is actually a
counter-conspiracy to the designs of the US ruling class..."

I'm afraid that what we *know* is exactly the opposite--that the
conspiracy was aimed at furthering "the designs of the US ruling class"
and that it succeeded completely in its purpose.

Shane Mage

"I won the trifecta!"  (GWBush jr., aka Ubu POTUS)