[Marxism] Conspiracy-mongering

davidquarter at sympatico.ca davidquarter at sympatico.ca
Thu Mar 10 19:21:14 MST 2005

On 10 Mar 2005 at 20:21, Sologdin at aol.com wrote:

> "Jared Israel here for a while and we had nothing but empty speculation from
> his quarters"
>
> jared "emperor's new clothes" israel?  some of that guy's  work ain't too
> bad.  it's not like he's doing jeff rense UFO-type stuff.

  Some of his materials on the NATO and media's villification of
Yugoslavia/Milosevic was/is first rate. Where he went all awol is when he started
discussing the middle east. The guy is a rabid zionist (albeit of different quality than
your usual) which is probably in the end what a lot of his ramblings about "muslim
fanatism" was motivated by. Still, some of it, as it pertains to balkans at least, was
IMO true.