[Marxism] More conspiracy theories: Europeans InvestigateCIARoleinAbductions PART 1

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Mon Mar 14 11:56:11 MST 2005

Mark Lause wrote:

> Most of this speculation has been as silly as a discussion over whether
> or not my cats are trying to control me telepathically.  After all, we
> don't have any proof they aren't, do we?

Indeed. An important point: even conspiracies that are demonstrated
(like one that I forget but occurred in connection with something or
other in greece 40 or 50 years ago) turn out to be useless for agit\prop
purposes. They are merely distracting from all the really powerful
material that is right out in the open and doesn't require the
equivalent of 12 months in court or a 500 page book to demonstrate. I
myself never bother even to read arguments for this or that alleged
conspiracy. Playing solitaire is a more fruitful use of time and energy.

Carrol