[Marxism] Re: Rather's facts on Bush were true, documents not provenforgeries

Alan Bickley avb34 at charter.net
Mon Mar 14 15:15:06 MST 2005

For what it's worth Fred Feldman's understanding of what constituted "having
sex" in his youth exactly matches the understanding of it held by people who
grew up in late 1940s and early 1950s Oklahoma, or, at least, in that part
in which I grew up. I checked memories on this score at my most recent high
school reunion. Pulling up short of the finish line was not "having sex."