[Marxism] More conspiracy theories: Europeans InvestigateCIARoleinAbductionsPART 1

double bluff mullah_omar at email.it
Tue Mar 15 10:13:23 MST 2005

Who knows? Time ago I have read that an epidemiological study showed
that people who own cats are much less at risk of heart attacks, and
this result has been explained with the hypothesis of a significant (but
quite unspecified) stress reduction operated by cats on their owners. So
there could be some truth in this idea.

"just because you are paranoid does not mean that someone is not
plotting against you" :-)

 --

 Sponsor:

 Innovativo, intelligente e alla moda, se queste sono le tue caratteristiche clicca qui!

 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2852&d=15-3