[Marxism] Week of Campus Resistance Update

M. Junaid Alam mjunaidalam at msalam.net
Thu Mar 17 21:26:57 MST 2005

Week of Campus Resistance Update - Lefthook.org

• We would like to announce that the website now has a permanent home at
http://www.campusresistance.org, as we hope to translate this week of
protest into longer-term, sustained action.
• We urge students to download and distribute the WCR flyer at protests;
it can be downloaded here in .PDF format:
http://campusresistance.org/campusres.pdf
• We are also glad to announce that Ralph Nader has recently endorsed
the Week of Campus Resistance.
• We urge everyone to read this appeal from activists at San Francisco
State University about the administration's crackdown against their
group for anti-recruitment activities, and take the necessary action:
http://lefthook.org/Ground/SFSU031705.html
• A student at the University of Vermont has written an informative
ground report about anti-recruitment actions taken at which may help
other activists in their planning of events:
http://lefthook.org/Ground/UV031705.html