[Marxism] Re: Notes on Fidel Castro's speech to the Cuban people tonight

Lueko Willms l.willms at jpberlin.de
Thu Mar 17 23:42:00 MST 2005

.    On  17.03.05
  wrote  walterlx at earthlink.net (Walter Lippmann)
     on  /ALIST/MARXMAIL
     in  002701c52b79$267d4bf0$23ddfea9 at D8S7XM51
  about  [Marxism] Notes on Fidel Castro's speech to the Cuban people tonight

WL> Through the miracle of the internet it is now possible to listen
WL> to major speeches of the Cuban leadership live when they're given
WL> via the Internet.

   But when Fidel speaks, and the speech is announced as widely as
this one, it becomes nearly impossible to listen to it via the
Internet.

   I tried, and only got HTTP 500 errors, indicating internal server
errors or simply overloading. Multicasting is apparently not yet
implemented...

   Unfortunatley my landlord does not allow me to set up a satellite
dish to receive Cubavisión Internacional directly ...

Yours,

"Die Arbeit in weißer Haut kann sich nicht dort emanzipieren, wo sie
in schwarzer Haut gebrandmarkt wird."     - Karl Marx     12.11.1866