[Marxism] godel etc (was ...

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Fri Mar 18 06:30:07 MST 2005

)Carlos A. Rivera :

"As soon as we apply   the antithesis between truth
and error outside of that narrow field which has been referred to above it
becomes relative and therefore unserviceable for exact scientific modes of
expression; and if we attempt to apply it as absolutely valid outside that
field we really find ourselves altogether beaten: both poles of the
antithesis become transformed into their opposites, truth becomes error and
error truth"

Isn't this almost verbatim what Godel sustained???

Or am I reading Godel wrong?

Sks

^^^^^

CB: I am curious to see an elaboration of the identity you see .