[Marxism] "National We Hate Scott Peterson Day"

Jeffrey Thomas Piercy, El Pato Comunista mqduck at sonic.net
Fri Mar 18 20:24:26 MST 2005

Allow me to announce to you all a national project I'm working on. It's
the "National We Hate Scott Peterson Day."

In the main rally/parade in NYCw we'll have live music, a barbque and
topical stand-up comedians from Comedy Central. The centerpiece will be
a large mock guillotine, probably with big balloons hanging from it of
Road Runner and Bart Simpson or whatever. We'll have some speakers
retelling us a narative of the murder and trial in artful detail,
leading up to the main event: the Two Minutes Hate.

Other rally/parades are planned in San Francisco and Boston and probably
some other big cities. There will be local rallies all over the place,
too. I'm helping out with my local one in San Jose. So there's no excuse
to miss it!

God damn that bastard motherfucker Scott Peterson,
Jeff