[Marxism] Re: [PEN-L] More Godel

Rod Holt rholt at planeteria.net
Fri Mar 18 22:34:54 MST 2005

I am grateful for Jim Farmelant quick response. I made the mistake of
running off hunting for my copies of Gödel's stuff and Kleene's book. My
life is in boxes in a dozen storage lockers with the inventories reading
"six boxes of books," "Books and papers, 10 boxes," etc. It's awful.
It was a real pleasure to read Gödel again. The translation is not
familiar to me and the notation is non-standard (at least in the English
world) so it takes a bit of getting used to. There are parts that need
unraveling a bit, and some preliminary concepts will help comrades. This
I will get to as fast as possible.
          thanx, rod