[Marxism] msnbc on anti-war protests...

Calvin Broadbent calvinbroadbent at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 22 04:59:19 MST 2005

Hi,

It has been said before on this list, by persons of dubious political fibre,
that concern for race relations in America stems from a (white) liberal
guilt complex. Surely it is better to ignore such offensive right-wing
psychobabble and stick (as M. Junaid always does) to sorting out facts from
fiction? I wonder why some of these 'communists' are on a Marxism list at
all. I would prefer it if charges of 'reverse racism' (the ideological
underpinning of the 'guilt complex' argument) met with instant expulsion
from the list.

cheers.