[Marxism] numbers for March 19

proletpower at aol.com proletpower at aol.com
Tue Mar 22 07:43:38 MST 2005

I was in Boston on March 20, Sunday, and there were, without doubt,
several thousand people on the Boston Common. You could hardly move
around,
because of the crowd. The group I am with sold a lot of literature.

On Saturday, March 19, In Providence, RI, even after the ISO
handed the coalition they built over to the Democrats, featuring a
pro-gentrification Democrat City Councilman on the platform,
there were around 300 present. This was the first antiwar demo of
any size in Providence in many, many months.
http://www.daninprov.funtigo.com/

Pictures from the NYC rally show that the claim that
there were only hundreds in attendance cannot be true.
http://www.workers.org/2005/us/march-19-0331/

M.N. Ryutin