[Marxism] Chomsky profile/interview

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Tue Mar 22 08:21:02 MST 2005

>I am just going on a conversation I had with Buhle some time ago.
>Have you talked  to Buhle recently? Maybe he
>has moved left.
>
>M.N. Ryutin

I have known Paul Buhle for 10 years now. He has been a guest at my
apartment a number of times. We have discussed politics for hundreds of
hours. He has never betrayed the slightest interest in the Democratic Party
to me. He has an obvious affinity for CP culture--as do I. But he has never
written a single article or signed a single petition about the need to back
a Democratic Party candidate. I would ask you to think twice before making
allegations to this list about what other people believe based on your
conversations with them. I have no idea who you are, but I will say this.
When you sub to Marxmail with a tag like 'proletpower' and adopt a name
like M.N. Ryutin, it does not bode well.

Louis Proyect
Marxism list: www.marxmail.org