[Marxism] Chomsky profile/interview

Mark Lause MLause at cinci.rr.com
Tue Mar 22 10:12:17 MST 2005

My own association with Paul Buhle confirms that of Louis.

I fear that M.N. Ryutin is counterposing a nonexistent proletarian
united front to coalitions and forces soiled by the real world.  The
latter may be inadequate for many, many reasons, but the former has
never done us a lick of good ever, for anything...except as an aid to
treating Marxism as a religion and to embracing the most Fundamentalist
version of it.

There should be a special word for this other than "Marxist"...maybe
Marxodists or Marxolics...even Marxsters or Marxaholics...

Solidarity!
Mark L.