[Marxism] Fw: No life support for you

Mark Lause MLause at cinci.rr.com
Thu Mar 24 18:18:54 MST 2005

Louis' comments on PBS are right on.

H-LABOR just posted something from PBS saying they were doing a
documentary on Sarah Bagley, the leader of the antebellum Lowell Female
Labor Reform League.  They wanted for someone to interview on the
subject...who wasn't a historian.  ....Of course, the only way anyone
would even know who Sarah Bagley was either to be a historian or to have
read something by a historian, right?

Usually, historians think we're not consulted because nobody gives a
shit about what we do.  Funny that when they actually are give a shit,
they specify that they don't want to talk to a historian.

The problem is that we're not football players...or serial killers...

Solidarity!
Mark L.