[Marxism] Kyrgyz Capital: Otpor/Kmara/Pora-Bred Agents Get Their Comeuppance

davidquarter at sympatico.ca davidquarter at sympatico.ca
Fri Mar 25 12:11:54 MST 2005

 I'm not sure what the purpose is of you posting this article? Is it to show the "lemon"
revolution in Kygzastan is NOT really another in a long list of U.S. supported coup
d'etats in former soviet republics? I don't see how showing Akayez was  a patsy of
the U.S. proves your point? So was, Shevardnadze, so was Tujman, and so was,
supposedly, (your favourite victim) Milosevic for a time. And if you want to broaden
matters, so was very much the Pakistinani Prime Minister, Sharif. And?
Event similar to those in Serbia, Georgia, and now happening in Krygyzstan have
taken place in the last while all over the former Soviet republics or satelites. The
same calls of "tainted elections" , "dicatatorship", and/or the need for "popular
revolution" have been echoed throughout the countries of East Europe and the
Cacausus, including, and more pertinently, Russia itself, to the applause of the
western media and governments...That  some (even many) of ithe ntended targets
of these coup attempts (accomplished) are or were American-friendly governments
doesn't minimize the American role in these events, which is obvious to anyone,
perhaps except for yourself; nor the intended goal: the encircling of Russia, the
replacement of Putin with the individuals subservient to the oligarghs and hence
Western capital...
Just becayse House slaves obediently follow the rules doesn't somehow make them
indispensible to the master...
DOQ