And the apple and oranges award goes to... (was Re: [Marxism] Cynical Games Can Mean Big Losses

davidquarter at sympatico.ca davidquarter at sympatico.ca
Sat Mar 26 22:02:11 MST 2005

Carlos,

it is righteous b/c you say so? Good to know...

Because, actually, it could easily be argued that the relatives of Elian were saving him from "*vils" of Castroism,
and hence from a lot of uncessary suffering..,,
ALso if you're defending the father of Elian b/c you feel
that decisions over a child's life should rest with his/her direct family, this is again your own value judgement
The irony is, of course, that while you imply the above, you also defend the decision
of Shiavo's husband to have her
"mercifully" (eugenics anyone?) put to death...

Now who's being dishonest here?

DOQ