[Marxism] My two cents on the Schiavo case

Joaquín Bustelo jbustelo at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 26 22:38:24 MST 2005

>>You must suscribe to a different news channel than myself (or just need to
broaden your media horizons)<<

I don't subscribe to a news channel. I don't watch TV news, except at work,
where I really don't have a choice. Most TV news is idiotic garbage created
by idiots; the rest is created by smart people who know enough to pretend to
be idiots. For that matter, I don't watch TV, at least not conventionally:
what little I do watch is downloaded from the Internet, mostly sci-fi.

Joaquin