[Marxism] Russian Revolution query follow-up

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Mon Mar 28 12:03:45 MST 2005

I advised our lurker that Mark Jones's "Voices of October" is the best book
for his needs, but thought it was out of print. It is good for him and good
for people who remember Mark fondly that copies are available on
amazon.com, both new and used.

The lurker added this comment:

It might be good to have some sort of exchange such that grad students and
teachers on the Marxism list could share syllabi and ideas for classroom
exercises. I guess it might not be the best idea to set up such a thing
openly in this day and age. Maybe a private, invitation only list? What do
you think?

--

www.marxmail.org